2011年8月4日星期四

Manage you emotion


Sometimes I feel I am really a bad temper person, I do not have enough patience when I met something which is in trouble or unacceptable. I could get mad easily, I feel It Is really a bad habit. I want to make a change.

    There are so many kinds of negative emotions the human being does have, such as anger, distressed, depressed, sadness, worried, How to manage the emotions?
    
    Perhaps you think It Is the bad things make you lose your temper, Actually, It Is depend on your attitude. If you have positive attitude or life philosophy, you will not get angry easily. Meanwhile, trying to do something positive when you are in bad mood is also a good way to release the negative emotions, such as listening to the music, doing sports or take a trip.

The most important thing is we should know we can manage our emotions.

This article comes from dioenglish. And he is a good worker in our company. If you are searching for Tera Gold service online, my friends, you can visit our site. Our company always provides you the cheap Tera Gold for you. We are a reliable gold service company. So you can trust us. Just place an order and to buy Tera Gold. We can provide you with the best service which makes you greatly satisfied.

没有评论:

发表评论