2011年8月17日星期三

Think twice before act


I quarreled with my husband again. I knew I was wrong.
  Last night, I called one of my son’s teachers. The line wasn’t clear enough because of the outside disturbance. I asked my husband to turn down the sound of TV . But he said my voice was too loud and even he could hear what was said on the phone clearly. After finishing the call , I asked what was said on the phone. He couldn’t . I blamed him .
  After a while , I knew I could choose another place to make a phone call instead of turning down the TV . I think it was not good to make my husband angry for such a matter . We should treasure the valuable holiday . I hope our family are always in harmony and full of happiness . I had to make up of what I had done .
   I played with his fingers and patted him in the arm. ”Hey, are you still angry ?” No response . “It isn’t worth getting angry at. It isn’t good for your health .” In fact, I wanted to say sorry . But I felt shameful to say sorry again because I had made similar mistakes many times. I didn’t think I should be forgiven so easily .
 “There is no need to get angry with you ” He said and at the same time he moved his body farther away from me .
  I was really hurt. His words made me feel myself so unworthy . Maybe I hurt himself too much , I ---
  I have no strength to speak to him. Then I spent a lot of time in the bathroom , listening to music and thinking about how to get along with my husband .
  Why is it so hard for me to behave better ?

This article comes from dioenglish. And he is a good worker in our company. If you are searching for Tera Gold service online, my friends, you can visit our site. Our company always provides you the cheap Tera Gold for you. We are a reliable gold service company. So you can trust us. Just place an order and to buy Tera Gold. We can provide you with the best service which makes you greatly satisfied.


没有评论:

发表评论